Saiu e chegou de todos os recintos, sentindo a tinta escorrer pela testa: erro. Era o que tinham escrito por ali. E exibia, como um troféu. Afinal, já se esclarecia que conserto não havia. "Nasceu assim, pobre. Vai ficar só. Ninguém aguenta tanto erro." Foi fazendo aos poucos, a questão de errar, pra saber então no que mudaria. Nada, pois erro por erro, não haveria que anular nada. Só somaria. Então, preferiu viver a vida, como se não houvesse erro algum em parte alguma. "Têm razão", afirmava sempre que os gritos estridentes começavam. Só queria paz. Nada de drama, voz de morte, de dor, que se quer existe. Se lágrimas significassem dor, talvez estaria líquida. E sobrevive. Até vive mesmo. Contente. Com os erros. Sem satisfações, sem pesos. Mas a mãe continua a gritar lá fora. Ás vezes o telefone grita. Ás vezes o olhar assusta. É quando ela passa o dedo na testa e conserta a palavra escorrendo: erro.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários