Era sempre assim. Naquele quarto-mundo branco, onde ninguém poderia me escutar, eu botava a mesma playlist, o mais pesadinho que eu tinha, e me fazia parecer contente, no último volume. Deitava na cama, e com o travesseiro por cima da cabeça, encharcava o lençol de tanto chorar. E é a mesma playlist que botei hoje pra fazer a mesma coisa. Mais um quarto-mundo, mais fronhas molhadas. E depois tudo seca. O quarto inteiro, e meu interior.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários