Eu nunca sei como agir com ela. Vou, volto. Corro a quase cento e vinte quilômetros por hora e de repente me vem um freio, não sei de onde, não sei pra que, POR QUE, e eu quase dou de cara no vidro. Mas eu disse que uso o cinto de segurança, não disse? Sou precavida, eu disse. Me disse que adorava viajar sem freios. Preferia cair sempre. Uma fala até estranha. E aí, de repente, surge um freio "automático" que me deixa perplexa. Do nada, assim, me tapa a boca, e não me deixa dizer nada! Tudo bem, tudo bem. Mas é que com o freio, vem a inércia. E minha tendência, é não querer parar. Um aviso: eu vou tirar o cinto, e a próxima vez em que botar o pé no acelerador com tanta vontade, fique sabendo que o freio pode me matar.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários