São algumas, mas tão queridas e com o olhar verdadeiro que me sobra tempo pra carinho e atenção. Eu ando sorrindo sem medo de dar a mão. E ouvindo os conselhos dos melhores pra não escutar o que a tal gente pode falar. Podem falar que um dia eu fui embora, mas se questionem o motivo. Podem dizer que sorrio pouco, mas busquem responder a solução pra minha seriedade quando os vejo. Podem chamar de careta, mas é que não gosto mesmo de fumaça. Sair do controle por vontade própria, tão própria a ponto de não mais evoluir. Eu cresci e consegui ver a diferença entre cada um. Daí, de fora, onde a vida parece hilária com um copo na mão e a cabeça rodando.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários