Não queria começar a escrever ainda no Brasil. Tenho a sensação de que pioraria a situação que me encontro, soltando frases nostálgicas e remetendo também a um passado frustrante, cruel e traumático. Mas cá estou, fraseando. Simplesmente porque crio uma introdução de um longo texto a cada noite antes de dormir, mas sem anotar nada, choro um pouco e deixo o sono levar. Deixar de falar nunca fez bem. Mas descobri que me mostro com uma seriedade antes nunca vista. Pessoas olham pra mim e, tratam meus sentimentos a sério porque assim exijo a quem me importa. E ao aprender, ouvir e assistir esse respeito ao que sinto, as coisas ficam no controle. Mesmo que a dor das partes difíceis lateje um pouco aos fins de semana.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários