Ocupar a mente, com quaisquer que seja a desculpa de simplesmente não pensar em nada tão profundamente. Já que estar aqui torna tudo tão intenso, que seja intensa a ansiedade de apenas pensar no qua fazer hoje, amanhã, pela noite, madrugada, mas qualquer coisa qualquer coisa qualquer coisa que não me deixe lembrar que é tudo tão distante, é tudo tão diferente, é tudo que vocês queriam, é tudo que eu não sei viver intensamente. Hoje eu só vi branco, e minha vontade foi de não amar mais ninguém, só pra começar a escrever a lição de novo: gostar de verdade de mim.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários