Detesto ficar presa em domingos, desses nostálgicos quando vou para a casa dos avós e percebo de novo que crescer e enxergar os problemas de perto acaba com qualquer encantamento. Meu avô vai enfraquecendo aos poucos e não há nada que eu possa fazer para mudar isso. Mas olho para os meus pais e penso que não quero deixá-los na mesma situação nunca. A felicidade ou os momentos felizes se resumem a um cachorro que pula o tempo todo, rouba chinelos e deita no colo dele, enfia a cabeça entre seus braços e espera por carinho até dormir. Ou então assistir futebol e opinar com firmeza sobre resultados e jogadores. Meu avô costumava cantar pra gente, coisas que ele inventava pra no final me chamar de zulunga. Ele merece mais do que isso que tem. Sempre mereceu.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários