Vê? Minha cabeça aberta, na sua frente, entupida de merda. Olha bem, a que ponto cheguei. Vê, esse corpo estranho e nada uniforme, e as palavras que quase nunca saem nítidas. Cabelo por toda parte, e somente perguntas, sem muitas respostas ao alcançe. Antes, eu dificultava e deixava de ser clara por modismo. Gostava de ser questionada e de responder. Mas daí me viciei e hoje, simplesmente não consigo ser clara com muitas coisas. Muito menos comigo mesma. Vê? O que fui e o que sou hoje. Me sinto plantada, quase enterrada no chão, debaixo dele, não sei. Queria ter me arriscado um pouco mais. Podia talvez, ter gritado antes, ter histórias a contar. Podia ter me arriscado a sofrer mesmo, de cara ao vento, nua, ou totalmente vestida de menina má. Você tinha toda razão. Daqui a uns anos, vou dizer que... bem, eu nunca fiz nada demais.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários