Mudança de planos, agora eu vou sorrir. É, e que se dane os comentários sobre as discussões que tive outro dia, e foda-se também para os que não acreditam. Vejo como me sinto só com ela do lado, problemas que parecem pedras lançadas em nós. Vejo como meus amigos tem andado longe, a vida corre. Eu vou sorrir mesmo que os problemas se multipliquem na quantidade e no tamanho, e eu esteja com ela do lado, ou só. Dessa vida meu bem, eu não levo nada mais do que a mente. Não levarei a fama, nem popularidade, nem mesmo um alfinete podre. Eu vou sorrir porque a vida é mais do que isso que veem. E eu sou muito mais do que imaginam. Sinto falta das pessoas que sabem quem realmente somos. Mas vejamos, o dia de reencontrá-las está perto. E de conhecer novas, também. Chorar é realmente uma glória. Não mais do que simplesmente amar a tudo ao redor.
Hi. Well, in a few hours you will be here, at the same country as me. This is bizarre... to think about how long I'd waited for this moment and today we are nothing but strangers. I don't understand still what happened, besides my assumptions and my friend's suggestions. Until today, I don't understand how mean you could have been. I spent two months thinking that maybe your words and your weird way to treat me could be just a bad time, because of everything else in your life. But... nope. It just doesn't fit. The first six months with the five others. So many kind words, love and adventure plans became this silence. I wonder sometimes if you have some idea of what you did. I think you do, maybe you like it. Maybe you haven't fallen in love yet, like, deeply, that's why everything seems so cool (to watch me). Anyways, sometimes I wonder what you feel about our past friendship, cause this is how everything started (maybe we shouldn't have taken it too f...
Comentários